For years I've been thinking about writing a book, article, flow-chart or some other such nonsense about the world of dating. What makes me so qualified to write on this subject? Simply this: I am a chronic dater. I know what to look for, what to avoid, and what to expect. I've been on enough dates that I can recognize the type of man I'm with even when he doesn't know himself that well. Maybe it's a sixth-sense. Maybe I'm really good at reading people. All I know is that I've literally dated every "type" of guy out there and I am going to use this blog as a way to bring my experiences to the rest of the world. Perhaps someone will read it and better understand how to handle his or her man, or there's always the chance that no one will come lurking. Either way, I'm doing something I set out to do a long time ago and I welcome everyone and anyone along for the ride. Will this be chock-a-block full of snark and generalities? But of course. I'm well aware that every man is an individual and unique--but that doesn't mean he doesn't fit into a type of set of types. At least not in my experiences.
So join me now, as we embark on a voyage to further our knowledge of all those fish in the sea...
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment