Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Could it be possible?

So I think it's finally happened: I have dated the entire Bay Area.

No, seriously.

The overlap that is taking place these days is really starting to blow my boy-addled mind. Openly date one guy, then the next one who asks me out is that guy's friend whom I've never met and didn't realize even knew the first guy. On top of that, the new guy is friends with another guy who has asked me out previously. Let's not forget about the guys I've dated whom I've seen while out on dates with other guys. With over a million people in this geographic area one would think the chances might be a bit slimmer of said coincidences coming to pass, non?

So what is a single girl in the bay area to do? Start over again? This is not a vicious cycle I'd like to perpetuate!

Perhaps it's time to move...

1 comment:

  1. I'd say the issue is more that the pickin's are slim not that you've picked over the Bay Area! Quality men are hard to find but I commend you for continuously trying to find them . . . . . so, what if you have a couple of repeats knocking on your door.

    ReplyDelete