Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rules for Reading:

1) I am well-aware that what I am writing can be boiled down to gross generalizations. Some more gross than others, depends on the guy.

2) No man will ever fit into only one category. Unless of course he is an archetype. If that's the case you should put your book down and go look for men based in reality, not in the pages of fiction. After all, who wants just "The Prince" when he could be an amalgam of "The Prince," "The Jester," "The Handyman" and "The Academic"?

3) All names have been changed to avoid any possibility of legal action by the unwilling volunteers who made this blog possible.

4) Just because I love men doesn't mean I'm not a card-carrying feminist and damn proud of it. Yes, you can be a feminist and love men. Hell, you can be all for bringing down the patriarchy and still come home to a lovely romp with your partner.

5) Please join the dialogue--post comments, engage in discussions, snark about and get lively, but please be kind to each other (except trolls).

No comments:

Post a Comment